Conditions of stay
Tourist City Tax
Please note that Fasano City Council (which covers the town of Torre Canne) will be introducing a City tax which is in addition to our room rate according to the legislative decree n 23rd of the 14th March 2011.
City tax is applicable for stays from January 1st until December 31st. This fee is mandatory for all hotels of any category, and for every room type.
The fee must be paid as follows:
– € 5.00* per person per night for guests staying up to a maximum of 14 consecutive nights from January 1st to December 31st.
– a 50% reduction is applied for users of thermal treatments for therapeutic purposes, on condition that they submit a medical prescription.
the city tax not applicable for
– children under 12 years (11 years and 11 months)
– residents of Fasano
– 1 drivers and 1 group leader of groups of at least 25 people
– people with certified** disabilities or non-autonomous people, and their accompanying persons
*The City tax is subject to change by Fasano City Council without prior notice.
**The exception is applicable on condition that the guest submits a certification.