Conditions of stay
Tourist City Tax
The town of Fasano, to which Torre Canne belongs, introduced a Tourist City Tax regarding stays from May 1st to October 31st. The tax regards all hotels in town and is applicable to all Guests of Canne Bianche_ Lifestyle & Hotel.
The amount of the tax is calculated as follows*:
– €2,00 per person, per night, for a maximum of 3 consecutive nights, for stays from May 1st to June 30th and from September 1th to October 31st.
– € 2,50 per person, per night, for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights, for stays from July 1st to August 31st.
– the tax is reduced by 50% for groups of more than 20 people and people coming to benefit from thermal cures
Are exempted from paying the tax
– minors up to 12 y.o.
– guides and drivers of groups
– disabled people who are not self sufficient, with relative medical certification, and their assistants
– people assisting patients cured or hospitalized in local hospitals (1 assistant)**
– parents or people assisting minors hospitalized in local hospitals (2 assistants per patient)**
* Tourist City Tax amount could be changed by the Town of Fasano without notice
** Such exemption can be provided only after the Guest provided a statement by the hospital with the information of the patient and the lenght of the hospitalization. The Guest shall also declare, according to italian law, that the stay is finalizend on taking care of the patient.