Conditions of stay
Tourist City Tax
Please note that Fasano City Council (which covers the town of Torre Canne) will be introducing a City tax which is in addition to our room rate according to the legislative decree n 23rd of the 14th March 2011.
City tax is applicable for stays from May 1st until October 31st. This fee is mandatory for all hotels of any category, and for every room type.
The fee must be paid as follows:
– € 2.50* per person per night for guests staying up to a maximum of 3 consecutive nights from May 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to October 31st,
– € 4.00* per person per night for guests staying up to a maximum of 5 consecutive nights from July 1st to August 31st.
– a 50% reduction is applied for groups with more than 20 people and for users of thermal treatments for therapeutic purposes.
the city tax not applicable for
– children under 12 years (11 years and 11 months)
– residents of Fasano
– drivers and group leaders of groups of any number of people
– people with certified** disabilities or non-autonomous people, and their accompanying persons
– accompanying person (1) of people who are hospitalized in the area**
– accompanying persons (2 per patient) or parents of minors hospitalized in the area**
*The City tax is subject to change by Fasano City Council without prior notice.
**The exception is applicable on condition that the guest submits a certification – released by the hospital or healthcare institution – with the patient’s personal information and hospitalization details. The accompanying person should declare, pursuant to Articles 46-47 of Presidential Decree no.445/2000, that the purpose of his stay at the hotel is finalized to the assistance and care of the patient.